Use the Escrip Program
eScrip is fundraising made simple. Free to join, simple to use, nothing to track or sell – you simply fundraise every time you shop using your registered phone number. Your grocery shopping can really add up for Calaveras Community Foundation!
Start making a difference in your community today.
Sierra Hills Market (Murphys) and Angels Food Markets (Angels Camp) are now participating in the Escrip program. The more you spend, the larger the percentage donated. Once you sign up, your purchases create an automatic contribution – deposited directly to the CCF’s bank account on a monthly basis.
The process is simple:
- 1) Go to Sierra Hills Market or Angels Food Market and ask for a Community Card Registration Form.
- 2) On the simple form and select Calaveras Community Foundation as your charity of choice.
- 3) Show your card each time you check out.
Getting started in the NEW* Save Mart Shares program is easy! Once you sign up, you earn up to 3% of your purchase amount for your favorite school or nonprofit. It’s as simple as providing your phone number at checkout:
- 1) Sign up for the NEW* Shares program by registering your phone number or Save Smart Rewards Card with eScrip. *You will no longer use your S.H.A.R.E.S. card (effective April 1, 2016). Register your phone or your Save Smart Rewards card number (this will not be your S.H.A.R.E.S. card)
- 2) Shop at Save Mart Supermarkets and provide your registered phone number or card at checkout.