Applying For Grants or Scholarships
The ability to apply for competitive grants is announced to the local media and through this website. A simple application form is submitted by a specified deadline.
The Foundation’s Competitive Grants and Scholarships Committee reviews the applications and select the most worthy for competitive grants that year. A simple written agreement is executed between the recipient and the Foundation and funds must typically be spent within one year of receipt.
In general, the Foundation does not approve grant requests outside the normal grant review cycle.
Scholarship applications are submitted directly through the high schools. Please contact your respective high school to learn about the application process. In general, applications are submitted in the fall/winter and awarded each May.
The Grant Cycle for 2019 has been announced.
Applications will begin to be accepted on Tuesday, January 1, 2019 and must be submitted to CCF via email by 5:00 PM on Friday, January 25, 2019. ALL applications for competitive grants MUST address one of the three initiatives to be considered for funding.
Fillable PDF forms are available below. Be sure and read the instructions below thoroughly.
1) FIRST, download the forms to your computer BEFORE you fill them out.
NOTE: if you fill out the form before you have saved the form to your hard drive, it will not save the information you enter.
2) Next open the form PDFs that you have saved to your computer and fill out the forms, saving each.
3) When the forms are completed, you may email them to: email@example.com.
- Helpful Hints 2019
- Grant Application Guidelines & Signature Page – fillable PDF form
- Grant APPLICATION FOR FUNDING – fillable PDF form
- Foundation Initiatives 2019